On 24 November at the Chamber of Commerce of Malta, the official launch of the Malta Chamber took place and was inaugurated by Honourable Dr. Owen Bonnici, Minister for Justice and Culture.
The Malta Chamber of Fashion mainly aims to collaborate with foreign countries (especially Italy) on various projects involving the fashion sector.
The members of the Chamber of Fashion Malta: Dr Juliana Scerri Ferrante (President),
- Mr Giuseppe Racioppi (Vice President for Italy),
- Mrs. Caroline Paris (Vice President for Malta and press officer for Malta),
- Mrs Marina Bertucci (press officer for Italy)
- Dr. Fabio Benvenuti Capo, Dr. Marcello Noce,
- Miss Ilaria Pascali
- Mr. Elio Frasca managing editor of the magazine Rendez Vous de la Mode
On this occasion, a protocol between the Chamber of Fashion Malta and the Italian Cultural Institute for the diffusion of fashion and tailoring craftsmanship and culture between the two countries was signed.
Participating in the launch were also designers from Italy and Malta showcasing their clothes on both live models and mannequins.